Featured
F250 Crew Cab Under Seat Sub Box
F250 Crew Cab Under Seat Sub Box. Or the trim around your seatbelt mechanism, which significantly speeds up your install. Fits behind the rear seat;

Mounting depth based on 6.00 diameter magnet. I built a box to put directly behind the front middle arm rest/seat in my crew cab. When not in use, it folds flat to let you take advantage of the flat floor and load large cargo.
Hole Cutout For 10 Sub:
Works for both powered and non powered rear window. We use high quality mdf and precision manufacturing in all of our subwoofer enclosures. Remove seat to install box.
Ford Super Duty Supercrew F250 And F350 Trucks Don’t Have A Lot Of Options.
Fits under the rear seat; Hole cutout for 8 sub: When not in use, it folds flat to let you take advantage of the flat floor and load large cargo.
Fits Two 8 Or 10 Inch Subwoofers;
I feel a single 10 is sufficient. Hole cutout for 12 sub: Mounting depth based on 6.00 diameter magnet.
Ad Hot Deals, Cool Gear, And Helpful Tips.
Jack handle must be removed, but jack stays We use high quality mdf and precision manufacturing in all of our subwoofer enclosures. I built a box to put directly behind the front middle arm rest/seat in my crew cab.
That Way I Could Still Seat Two People In The Back.
I believe the space is 60 wide, 17.5 tall (to the bottom of the brace that runs under the window) 3 deep at the top and about 8 deep at the bottom. Fits one 8,10 or 12 inch subwoofer; Space behind the rear seat is at a premium and under the seat is not much of an option.
Popular Posts
How Much Overhang For Countertop Seating
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment